NoteStar medical tablet with an RFID reader and barcode reader option
This product is no longer in stock
This solution is dedicated to work in health care units. The large, readable screen allows for comfortable work. The option of HF RFID reader and 2D barcode reader will allow the use of a tablet in logistics of patient identification, used drugs and medical supplies, etc.
The great advantage of the NoteStar TB101M medical tablet is its resistance to dust, water (IP65 tightness) and accidental damage that may arise during operation. The tablet has been tested in accordance with the MIL-STD-810G standard (in terms of impact resistance, vibration, fall from a height of 1.2 m).
Often, such a tablet must work without a break for a very long time. The long NoteStar TB101M can be equipped with an optional extra large 7.4V, 10280mAh battery.
- large screen - LCD 10.1 "1280 x 800 pixels.
- a capacitive screen operated with a finger or an attached stylus
- long work on a removable battery for up to 8 hours (optional 10280 mAh battery)
- antibacterial, sealed housing coating resistant to disinfection (IP65)
- damage-resistant casing made of magnesium alloys with rubbers
- optional built-in 2D barcode and RFID barcode readers
- full communication: WiFi, Bluetooth, GSM, GPS
|Processor - model||Intel Quad Core N2930|
|CPU - type||Quad Core|
|Frequency max. [GHz]||2.4|
|RAM max. [GB]||8|
|Hard Disk [GB]||128|
|Hard Disk max. [GB]||256|
|Display - diagonal ["]||10.1|
|Resolution [pixels]||1920 x 1200|
|SIM||1 x SIM|
|Camera - Front [MP]||2MP|
|Camera - rear [MP]||5MP|
|USB port||1 x USB 3.0|
|Other ports||1 x dock, 1 x Combo (GLAN, RS232), 1 x audio, 1 x DC, option micro HDMI|
|Readers||option barcoder 2D and HF RFID|
|Dimensions||272 x 198 x 19 mm|
|Weight||1.2 to 1.5 kg|
|Strength||MIL-STD-810G Shock, Vibration, Drop 1.2m, temp. -20°C to 60°C|
|Options||7.4V, typ. 10280 mAh Li-Polymer Battery (2S2P, optional)|